We’re hiring! Our currently open roles are below.
Can’t see a role for you but want to join us? Email email@example.com with a CV and an example of any relevant work.
- Part-time (3 days per week)
- Salary: £1,600 per month
- Duration: 3 to 6-month contract.
- Deadline for applications: 5pm, 15th March 2021.
- Location: United Kingdom, only.
We’re looking for a copywriter to join our small team of digital marketers and data skills consultants. This is a short-term contract with the potential for a permanent role.
Your main job will be to produce written copy for content such as emails, blogs and social media on behalf of our fabulous clients, who are mostly working with data-powered technologies such as AI and Blockchain.
You will also provide copy and content support for the varied data literacy and skills programmes we develop for our clients.
For this role, we’re not inviting applications from recruitment agencies. Sorry!
If you know how to write creative copy for marketing purposes, and have experience – or demonstrable interest – in data, we want to hear from you!
We’d like you to apply if you are able to show your experience in the following areas:
- Writing creative copy that brings abstract concepts to life
- Writing copy for marketing, such as social media posts
- Writing copy for the web
- Publishing copy across digital platforms
- Working as part of a small team
- Conducting some user research and applying content design principles– such as understanding user needs, developing personas, and optimising web copy for SEO
- Working collaboratively with customers, freelancers, and other suppliers to deliver work
- Experience producing training materials such as e-Learning is also desirable, but not essential.
The key skills for this job are:
- Content design
- Digital content marketing
Tools, methods & frameworks
At Mission Drive, we use a variety of tools and methods to deliver our work. Our ideal candidate will have experience of some of the following:
- Tools: Hubspot (Digital Marketing & CRM), Hootsuite (social publishing) Adobe Creative Cloud (design), G:Suite (writing & production), Asana (project management), Miro (creativity & planning), WordPress (CMS), Adapt (e-learning).
- Methods and frameworks: Inbound marketing, content design, Agile, the ODI Data Skills Framework (for our data literacy and skills programmes).
About Mission Drive
We’re a small digital agency based in Brighton. We work with companies who use data and data-powered technology to tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges, from climate change to mental health issues brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our clients include The Open Data Institute, EDF, Rolls-Royce and Novartis. We help get their messages to the right people with successful strategies and digital engagement campaigns. Our goal is to help them build their businesses and reach the people who matter to them.
We are a friendly team of strategists, project planners, digital marketing technologists and content designers.
What matters in our work?
- Open principles. Sharing data and content openly helps good ideas to spread, improves collaboration and sparks innovation.
- Data-informed insights. Data is at the heart of our business. Data enables us to analyse and optimise our approach, generate insights and provide evidence of impact.
- Agile & Inbound. Our framework is the Inbound methodology, adapted for each client we work with, and iterated as we deliver.
- Developing others. As we work together, our focus is to build our team’s skills, and our capacity to improve performance and drive growth.
- Curious minds. We’ll never stop exploring. We bring enquiring minds and a desire to learn to our work each day. There’s so much that’s exciting and new to discover.
- Being human. We strive to keep the data world human, to enable diversity, to deliver economic and social value, and – ultimately – to make working together fun.
To apply, please send a CV, one-page cover letter and an example of your written work to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th March 2021.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
And a reminder – no agencies, please!