Is your next job here?
Our open roles are below. Can’t see a position for you but want to join us? Email email@example.com with a CV and an example of any relevant work.
- 6-12 month contract
- Salary: £23,500 + pension + 25 days leave (prorated)
- 4-day week (Monday to Thursdays)
- Deadline for applications: 5pm, 10th June 2021.
- Location: Brighton & home
We’re looking for a Project Assistant to join our small team of digital marketers and data skills consultants. This is a fixed terms contract with the potential for a permanent role.
Your main job will be to assist our consultants and clients with the administration of work, projects and systems. The job would be a great development opportunity for anyone with some project experience who wants to develop a career as a consultant or a more senior project management role.
You will also provide support to our leadership team with internal administration, project systems and processes.
We’re looking for someone who wants to learn and expand their skills.
For this role, we’re not inviting applications from recruitment agencies. Sorry!
If you have some experience of providing administration support, preferably in an agency or consultancy environment, we want to hear from you!
We’d like you to apply if you are able to show you can do a good job in the following areas:
- Using project management tools like Asana, Trello, or Monday.
- Using G:Suite.
- Ensuring projects are efficiently run.
- Client communication.
- Finance systems like Xero.
The key skills for this job are:
- Project assistance.
- Record keeping.
- Project tool administration.
- Communication with clients.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Clear and concise written English.
Tools, methods & frameworks
At Mission Drive, we use a variety of tools and methods to deliver our work. Our ideal candidate will have experience of some of the following:
- Tools: Hubspot (Digital Marketing & CRM), Hootsuite (social publishing) Adobe Creative Cloud (design), G:Suite (writing & production), Asana (project management), Miro (creativity & planning), WordPress (CMS), Adapt (e-learning).
- Methods and frameworks: Inbound marketing, content design, Agile, the ODI Data Skills Framework (for our data literacy and skills programmes).
About Mission Drive
We’re a small digital agency based in Brighton. We work with companies who use data and data-powered technology to tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges, from climate change to mental health issues brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our clients include The Open Data Institute, EDF, Rolls-Royce and Novartis. We help get their messages to the right people with successful strategies and digital engagement campaigns. Our goal is to help them build their businesses and reach the people who matter to them.
We are a friendly team of strategists, project planners, digital marketing technologists and content designers.
What matters in our work?
- Open principles. Sharing data and content openly helps good ideas to spread, improves collaboration and sparks innovation.
- Data-informed insights. Data is at the heart of our business. Data enables us to analyse and optimise our approach, generate insights and provide evidence of impact.
- Agile & Inbound. Our framework is the Inbound methodology, adapted for each client we work with, and iterated as we deliver.
- Developing others. As we work together, our focus is to build our team’s skills, and our capacity to improve performance and drive growth.
- Curious minds. We’ll never stop exploring. We bring enquiring minds and a desire to learn to our work each day. There’s so much that’s exciting and new to discover.
- Being human. We strive to keep the data world human, to enable diversity, to deliver economic and social value, and – ultimately – to make working together fun.
To apply, please send a CV, one-page cover letter and an example of your written work to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th June 2021.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
And a reminder – no agencies, please!